Bloody Creek National Historic Site is located on sloping farmland in Bridgetown, Nova Scotia. Two circles of land mark the sites of two battles, which took place in 1711 and 1757, between British forces and allied French and Mi’kmaq forces over the possession of Acadia.
The first battle site is centred on the northwest shore of the Annapolis River, and the second site is centred on the east shore of Bloody Creek. Both are comprised of land and water.
A Historic Sites and Monuments Board of Canada stone cairn, near the site of the 1757 battle, marks the location. Official recognition refers to the two circles as they were at the time of designation in 1930.