What
image
  • imageAccommodations
  • imageAir Travel
  • imageAirport Parking
  • imageAttractions
  • imageAutomotive
  • imageBed & Breakfasts
  • imageBoat Rentals or Charters
  • imageBuses or Shuttles
  • imageCafe
  • imageCampgrounds
  • imageCasinos
  • imageCinema
  • imageCraft Beer - Winery
  • imageCurrency Exchange
  • imageEmergency
  • imageEntertainment
  • imageFarmers Market
  • imageFestivals
  • imageFire Hall
  • imageFirst Nation
  • imageFlea market
  • imageFree
  • imageGolf Course
  • imageGovernment
  • imageHistorical
  • imageHospital
  • imageHostel
  • imageHotels
  • imageKids Amusement
  • imageLimousines
  • imageLong Term Rental
  • imageMarijuana /CBD
  • imageMarinas
  • imageMuseum / Gallery
  • imagePark
  • imagePolice
  • imagePublic Transit
  • imageRental Car
  • imageRestaurant
  • imageRV Rental
  • imageShopping
  • imageShopping District
  • imageShopping mall
  • imageSki Resort
  • imageSpa
  • imageSports & Recreation
  • imageSports Team
  • imageTaxi
  • imageTheatre
  • imageTour
  • imageTourist Services
  • imageTours & Tour Guides
  • imageTrain
  • imageTransit Hub
  • imageTransportation
  • imageTravel
  • imageTravel Info/Office
  • imageVacation Rental
  • imageWilderness Lodge
Where
image
image

Moravian of the Thames First Nation

Moravian 47 (Munsee: Náahii, literally 'downstream') Indian reserve located in Chatham-Kent Ontario that is occupied by the Delaware Nation at Moraviantown First Nation, commonly known as Moravian of the Thames reserve.

Be the first to review

Moravian 47 (Munsee: Náahii, literally ‘downstream’) is an Indian reserve located in Chatham-Kent Ontario with an area of 13 km2 (5.0 sq mi). It is occupied by the Delaware Nation at Moraviantown First Nation, a part of the Munsee branch of the Lenape, and is commonly known as Moravian of the Thames reserve.
Today, there are about 574 residents of Moraviantown, with more than 1100 registered members who live throughout Ontario, Canada and the world. Our community today is a fraction of the size it once was, roughly 3,000 acres, or 12 square kilometres

image